We develop our own software solutions for the largest companies in the region. We work with Big Data from various industries such as Retail, Banking and Telecommunications. As a machine learning engineer, you will work with us on projects critical for the success of our clients, and through these projects you will gain both domain knowledge and knowledge of the current greatest achievements in the field of Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
- Participation in research and implementation of currently most advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence models.
- Product development for troubleshooting and optimizing client processes.
- Visualizing the results and creating dashboards for data management.
- Precision in writing and maintaining code.
- Adoption of existing standards.
- Completed basic academic studies in mathematics, computer science or technical sciences.
- Basic knowledge of the theoretical foundations of machine learning.
- Experience with one or more programming languages, including Python
- Master in Mathematics, Informatics, Artificial Intelligence or close technical field.
- Experience with libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Tensorflow, LightGBM, Spark.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- Experience in any of the following areas:
- Time series predictions;
- Recommendation system;
- Text and speech processing;
- Pattern detection and analysis;
We offer to candidates:
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on development projects in expert development teams;
- Keeping track of global trends in technology development and use of modern tools;
- Dynamic work in a comfortable environment;
- Employee of the Year award, bonuses, incentives;
- Possibility of personal and professional development;
- Sports activities (basketball, volleyball, skiing), team building activities.
Send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Note: By submitting a CV, the applicant agrees that the company may process his / her information for the purpose of the selection process and in accordance with the law.
The position has no deadline for applying and sending CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.